By Maris Listello
Join IBM on Tuesday, July 24 at 11 am ET for this webcast.
At too many organizations, contract management is seen as an obligation or worse – an obstacle – to sales and finance. In this challenging business environment, business can no longer afford to be complacent with their contracts and contract processes.
Few processes or tools impact sales, revenues and corporate risk as much as contracts and the contracting process. And forward thinking companies are turning contract management into a strategic advantage.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how leading companies are reengineering and automating their contracting process to:
- Capture and maximize revenue by monitoring vendor performance and sales renewal opportunities
- Speeding sales and revenue recognition up to 60% by gaining a holistic view of the contracting process
- Driving compliance and reducing risks by building documented and controlled contract review and approval processes and providing greater visibility into financial and legal exposures
- Leverage ALL legacy contracts as well as those moving forward to gain proactive insight into high-risk terms and enable real-time intelligent decisions to sudden market events that could detrimentally affect your organization
- Pinpointing trends across portfolios of contracts and mapping evolutions within the competitive landscape
George E. Krauter
When one defines third-party MRO (3PMRO) success, one assumes that fundamental operations are being executed and that expectations are being met (i.e., ROI goals are surpassed} Read More
The US Labor Department reported in March of this year that there were 6.6 million job openings, a record high. Although most of us applaud these numbers Read More
Millennials working in the supply chain management field don’t fit the mold that the older generation assumes for them. APQC’s recent study Read More
Staples Advantage is the one supplier that offers all the business solutions you need, all with the expertise of a specialty vendor. Read More
It started in 1972 with an idea, a new concept in distribution. Today, Digi-Key Corporation is one of the fastest-growing electronic component distributors in the World. The stimulus for this growth is Digi-Key's customer-centered business philosophy… Read More
Procurement and supply management leaders have a seat at the table, and management’s expectations are high. But what do CEOs really want, and is purchasing delivering on these expectations? This webcast looks at how procurement and supply management … Read More
At world-class companies, purchasing’s influence touches just about every area of spending. But, how exactly do procurement teams get to the point where other departments approach them for help with sourcing such indirect categories as human resource… Read More